Zombies

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tis the Season...

October is fast approaching and Halloween is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! The fall is my favorite season and Halloween, my favorite holiday.  I am obsessed with anything horror and often enjoy falling asleep to scary movies! There's nothing better than that chill And smell in the air. The colors of the leaves as the make their last stand against Mother Nature. The way that every one gets themselves ready for the winter by being outside as much as they can! Let's not forget the food and drinks! Hot apple cider, with or without The Captain. The pumpkin pie and the pumpkin coffee and the pumpkin cheesecake and the pumpkin...you get it.And of course, decorating for Halloween! Man this is the best time of the yeat. (For future reference, I amy say this again when winter comes, damn I love the snow!)
This year, now that I've started to blog, I've decided to write a short blogg entry each day of October. Every entry will be a different tale of terror focusing on a new character and a new storyline.
Told through many different styles of writing such as police reports, diaries, suicide letters, and good old fashioned camp fires, each one will be original and hopefully entertaining!
My first entry will be on October 1st, so please check it out and I hope you enjoy the stories.... Oh and feel free to comment.....
Trick or Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment